Day to day, you’ll provide creative direction, execution and management across teams, from actively developing mockups and prototypes with the technology team to advising the sales team on collateral design. You’ll work to own the brand and ensure that it’s cohesive across all of teams, platforms, and services.
Do you have what it takes to make an impact? Do you thrive on achieving goals? Taking on the role as a Sales Intern at Food Genius provides a compelling opportunity to begin a career in enterprise technology sales. We are seeking talented students or recent graduates to join our team, to support developing new business.
Three Reasons to Work at Food Genius
Food data is unbelievably messy, which makes our work both exciting and challenging. Consuming, normalizing, extending, visualizing, deriving insights from, and selling those insights is what we do every day. If this sounds like an exciting way to spend your time, then we’d love to talk.
Respect for Work/Life Balance
We work hard when we’re in the office but also appreciate time at home with our families. There are no set hours and no fixed vacation / sick policy; we expect you to get your work done and respect that you’re enough of an adult to figure out how to make that happen.
Food Genius has a competitive compensation package. In addition to your salary, we offer:
- generous health benefits;
- fully paid, unlimited monthly CTA pass;
- fantastic food (team lunch on Thursdays, fresh fruit delivered weekly, stocked fridge, team dinners, and we’re all bringing in interesting food regularly);
- choose your technology environment;
- convenient loft-style office in downtown Chicago (close to both Metra & nearly all CTA lines);
- and a standing desk (if that’s your thing).
We also love to do fun and interesting things as a team. To get a sense of what that means, check out the below Curry Crawl video that we created with our friends at IDEO: